[Coral-List] Illustrated Infographic about Marine Habitats

Jan Künzl jan.kuenzl at edeos.org
Tue Mar 14 06:45:29 EDT 2017

To whom it may concern,

In addition to the animated explanatory film "Awesome Oceans", we just published an infographic. Both can be viewed and downloaded here (web- and print-version): http://edeos.org/en/portfolio/infographic-oceans/

Video and infographic are about the fascination of marine life, but also about the problems it is facing, e.g. plastic waste, overfishing, loss of biodiversity or climate change.

Both have a Creative Commons license and can be used free of charge in any context.

Further free media about environmental education, political education, global learning and development cooperation are available in our download area. (english versions at the bottom of the page): http://edeos.org/en/downloads-erklaervideos-unterrichtsmaterialien/

Best regards,
Jan Künzl

--

managing director