[Coral-List] Evidence that ocean warming has caused most Caribbean coral loss

Ulf Erlingsson ceo at lindorm.com
Tue May 2 11:44:35 EDT 2017

Thanks Hal for that lecture, and your conclusion that it is CO2 and not changes in temperature or sea level that the geological record points its finger at. The CO2 today is caused by pollution, and we don't have to take the detour over temperature or ice sheets melting, it's more straight forward than that. We need to address pollution especially from fossil fuel.

Ulf Erlingsson