[Coral-List] Fwd: Research Director position - SECORE International, Inc.

Kathy Shank k.shank at secore.org
Fri May 19 12:44:40 EDT 2017

Please re-post or send a correction if possible.  Somehow when you sent out
the announcement below and extra (.) was added to the link at the bottom of
the announcement.  It was not in the original text I sent.  The link for
the job opening is found at
http://www.secore.org/site/our-work/detail/job-opportunities-with-secore.38..html

Thank you
Kathy Shank