[Coral-List] Rage Against the Dying of the Reefs by David Helvarg

DeeVon Quirolo dquirolo at gmail.com
Wed May 24 16:41:41 EDT 2017

David Helvarg, environmental author and founder of Blue Frontier Campaign,
would like to share his recently published article entitled "Rage Against
the Dying of the Reefs"  with the Coral-list.  See link below.

http://progressive.org/magazine/rage-against-the-dying-of-the-reefs/#.WSXUU22fZxk.email
'

Thank you,
DeeVon Quirolo

www.naturecoastconservation.org

We are guests here on this planet, visitors who have come for a short time,
so we need to use our days wisely, to make our world a little better for
everyone.
Dalai Lama

You must be the change you want to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi