[Coral-List] Suitable lighting for coral maintenance in the aquarium

Zachary Ostroff zachostroff at gmail.com
Mon May 29 20:18:47 EDT 2017

I suggest reaching out to the public aquarium industry. They can help you select appropriate equipment for the dimensions of the system you need to illuminate, and what you desire to grow in it.

Zach Ostroff
Marine Exploration Center, St. Petersburg FL
www.mecstpete.org <http://www.mecstpete.org/>
Facebook.com/MECStPete <http://facebook.com/MECStPete>