[Coral-List] Are reef ecologists capable of building the complex science needed?

angela dikou angeladikou at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 08:29:41 EDT 2017

Dear Hill,

why don't you get in touch with the leadership of:

1)the army-inspired Natural Capital project, which developed a decision support tool that integrates ecological, social and economic concerns

2)the Washington DC-inspired Coral Reefs Task Force, entrusted to take immediate and effective action for the recovery of the most endangered ecosystem in the US

All the very best in your endeavors,

Angela Dikou