[Coral-List] Another reef carpetbagger

Iain Macdonald dr_iamacdonald at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 20 07:32:27 EST 2017

An article in the Times newspaper a few days talking about how wave energy can rebuild reefs, its OK folks, we don't need to manage and stop the destruction, we mere mortals can rebuild this simple structures using metal and electricity - oh wait, we've been here before?  https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/artificial-reefs-made-in-britain-will-offer-new-hope-for-islands-0960wczls
Ps i forgot who originally wrote an article about carpetbaggers in MPB or some other journal......