[Coral-List] Sarcophyton spp. collection from Pacific Islands

Tatyana Dautova tndaut at mail.ru
Thu Nov 30 18:54:57 EST 2017

Dear George, nice to hear about your interesting project. I am focused on the taxonomy and distribution of Octocorallia in Pacific (including tropical island' fauna). What is interesting for you - taxonomy, physiology or biodiversity?
And which islands are interesting for you?

I see no attached your list of field station.

Best wishes, Tatiana N. Dautova

Prof, School of Nat. Sciences, Far East Federal University
Sen Researcher, Institute of Marine Biology Far East Branch Russian Academy of Sciences

Palchevsky st 17, Vladivostok 041, Russia
Fax  +7 4232 310900
E-mails  tndaut at mail.ru
  tndautova at gmail.com