[Coral-List] The Stanford Center for Ocean Solutions is hiring: Deputy Director and Arctic Modeling Postdoc (Palo Alto, CA)

Nicole Kravec nicole.kravec at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 11:30:30 EDT 2017

Hello,

The Stanford Center for Ocean Solutions is hiring for two positions. I am
pasting more information below for your consideration and review for the
Coral-List. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Nicole

*******

The Center for Ocean Solutions is now hiring for two positions: a Deputy
Director (Job ID 76511) and a Postdoctoral Scholar in Arctic Modeling. Both
positions are based in Palo Alto at the Stanford campus. The announcement
and application directions are linked on the Center's webpage
<http://www.centerforoceansolutions.org/join-center-team>.

The Deputy Director position is also linked on the Stanford Careers
<https://stanford.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=76511&lang=en>
page.
The application review process will begin on November 1. Please contact
Ashley Erickson (ashleye1 at stanford.edu) with questions regarding this
position.

For the Arctic Modeling Postdoctoral Scholar position, candidates should
submit their applications electronically to:

Nicholas Ouellette (nto at stanford.edu), Kevin Arrigo (arrigo at stanford.edu)
and Fiorenza Micheli (micheli at stanford.edu). Applications will be reviewed
on a rolling basis. Please contact Fiorenza Micheli (micheli at stanford.edu)
with questions regarding this position.

The Center for Ocean Solutions works to solve the major problems facing the
ocean and prepares leaders to take on these challenges. We value and
steward linkages between the ocean, health and climate resulting in
thriving marine ecosystems and vibrant coastal communities.

*******