[Coral-List] New paper on connectivity patterns of Orbicella faveolata in the Caribbean

JP Rippe jpr6mg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 11:52:35 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I just wanted to take a minute to draw your attention to our new paper
addressing the population genetics of *Orbicella faveolata* throughout the
Caribbean. Our results generally corroborate previous findings of an
east-west genetic barrier across the basin, and interestingly we found
relatively strong genetic differentiation within the Mesoamerican Barrier
Reef System.

This paper is open-access and can be found in *Ecology and Evolution*:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ece3.3448/full

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to
know more.

Cheers,
JP

--