[Coral-List] Two post-doc positions at the CRIOBE (France-French Polynesia)

Valeriano Parravicini valeriano.parravicini at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 04:36:38 EDT 2017

Dear Coral-listers,

I wish to drive your attention to two post-doctoral positions available at
the CRIOBE (Perpignan and French Polynesia) to work on two fully funded
projects on Polynesian coral reefs.

For the FIRST POSITION we are looking for someone with good modeling skills
to disentangle the role of cryptobenthic fishes on the energy fluxes on
coral reefs.
Full description:
http://www.criobe.pf/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/PostDoc_ANR-REEFLUX_Aout2017.pdf

For the SECOND POSITION we are looking for someone expert in metabarcoding
do delineate dietary habit of species.
Full description:
http://www.criobe.pf/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/PostDoc01_ANR-REEFLUX_Aout2017.pdf

Do not hesitate to contact me for any additional information
valeriano.parravicini at gmail.com

Closind date is approaching (Sptember 30th)

Sincerely

Valeriano