[Coral-List] Coral Reefs at the Crossroads

Vassil Zlatarski vzlatarski at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 09:37:10 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

In last issue of *Reef Encounter*, Dr. John Ogden presented new book, *Coral
Reefs at the Crossroad*s.  May I attract your attention here, in
Coral-List, to this remarkable reef compendium.   I trust this book will
stimulate mutual understanding and joint research of biologists and
geologists for progress of present knowledge and for preservation of coral
reefs.

Cheers,

Vassil

Vassil Zlatarski
D.Sc. (Biology), Ph.D. (Geology)

*“There is no unemployment in eco-systems.”  -  Gunter Pauli*