[Coral-List] South China Sea Symposium in Taipei-Taiwan

Shashank Keshavmurthy coralresearch at me.com
Fri Sep 29 08:09:56 EDT 2017

Dear People

For all those who are interested in the South China Sea research, we @Academia Sinica, Taiwan will be organising South China Sea Symposium, with a theme - ‘For sustainable marine resources of South China Sea” between November 5th - 7th, 2017. This 2 days meet will be held on campus @Academia Sinica

For more information, you can visit the website

https://likefh.wixsite.com/scs-symposium

We have 6 International speakers and 12 speakers from Taiwan.

Wide range of topics will be covered, related to the past, present and future research in the South China Sea

If any of you are interested, please join us in Taipei.

If you have any questions, please contact me

sincerely
shashank

==========Ignoti, sed non occulti=================
Keshavmurthy Shashank
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Dr. Chen's lab
Biodiversity Research Center, Academia Sinica (BRCAS), 128 Academia Road Sec. 2, Nankang, Taipei 115 Taiwan.
Alt. E-mail: shashank at gate.sinica.edu.tw

ResearchGate Profile - https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Shashank_Keshavmurthy

Google Scholar - https://scholar.google.com.tw/citations?hl=en&user=K2Df8j0AAAAJ&view_op=list_works&sortby=pubdate