[Coral-List] request of tissue samples of Ferocious Reef Crab, Eriphia ferox

Allen Chen cac at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Fri Apr 6 19:57:25 EDT 2018

Dear Listers,

One of my graduate student is working on the genetic connectivity of the ferocious reef crab, Eriphia ferox (http://www.wildsingapore.com/wildfacts/crustacea/crab/eriphiidae/ferox.htm <http://www.wildsingapore.com/wildfacts/crustacea/crab/eriphiidae/ferox.htm>), in the West Pacific. We would like to ask for the help to get tissue samples from Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia where this species is recorded.

If you could help us get the samples, please contact us. Thank you in advance.

With Regards,

Allen Chen, PhD (JCU)
Professor/ Research Fellow
Biodiversity Research Center