[Coral-List] Tropical Marine Biology Internship Opportunity: Cape Eleuthera, The Bahamas

brendan talwar brendantalwar at islandschool.org
Thu Apr 12 10:37:08 EDT 2018

Coral list:

The Cape Eleuthera Institute <http://ceibahamas.org> (CEI) offers
internships to individuals hoping to gain hands-on experience in areas
related to marine biology and sustainability. CEI has a vibrant intern
program designed for those interested in contributing to all aspects
of operating a remote research and educational facility. We provide an
intellectually rigorous atmosphere that allows members of our
community to gain a deeper understanding of research projects,
visiting educational programs, and sustainable systems at CEI.

For more information on our upcoming internship opportunities, please
see the attached flyer.

Program dates:
Fall 2018: Aug 22 – Dec 14, 2018

*Application date: May 1, 2018*

Spring 2019: Jan 21 - June 12, 2019

*Application date: October 1, 2018*

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

--
[image: Image result for cei logo eleuthera]
Brendan Talwar, MSc

Cape Eleuthera Institute <http://ceibahamas.org> | The Island School
<http://islandschool.org>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/CEIbahamas> | Instagram