[Coral-List] Coral Reefs Sounds data base

Thomas Pavy thom.pavy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 20:53:10 EST 2018

Dear Coral Listers,

The Sulubaaï Foundation has been created in 2012 and focus on the study, conservation and restoration of coral reefs related ecosystems on Pangatalan Island (Palawan, Philippines).

For more information please visit our website: www.sulubaai-foundation.com <http://www.sulubaai-foundation.com/>

In this context, the foundation will be leading an international teamed scientific mission on and around Pangatalan Island in April 2018.
One of the objective in the characterisation and analysis of coral reefs sound inside and outside of the Map in order to implement a long term monitoring of reef fishes and invertebrates surveys to observe the resiliency of the ecosystem.

Our partner are well qualified on sound recording equipments and protocols. However, We are looking for a coral reefs sounds database in order to discriminate sounds and process the analysis of recorded data.

Does anyone knows an online database or is willing to collaborate and help us on this matter?
Any advice and contact will be welcome.

Thank you very much,

Long live our reefs!!

Thomas Pavy