[Coral-List] More on UW camera.

John Ware jware at erols.com
Sat Feb 17 13:03:35 EST 2018

Dear List,

I was certainly surprised at the response concerning UW cameras.
Frankly, I didn't think anyone would be interested in the old technology.

However, I have more than 30 requests so far and still some coming.   I
am overwhelmed.  I will go through all the requests, but it will take me
some time.

John

     *                      John R. Ware, PhD                    *
     *                         President                         *
     *                      SeaServices, LLC                     *
     *                     302 N. Mule Deer Pt.                  *
     *                    Payson, AZ 85541, USA                  *
     *                       928 478-6358                        *
     *                      jware at erols.com                      *
     *                 http://www.seaservices.org                *
     *                Former Member of the Council:              *
     *            International Society for Reef Studies         *
     *                                          _                *
     *                                         |                 *
     *   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
     *     |\/__       Untainted by Technology            \      *

If you are a coral-reef scientist and you are not a member
of the International Society for Reef Studies, then
shame on you.
Become a member of the International Society for Reef Studies
http://www.coralreefs.org