[Coral-List] Transcriptome for Acropora gemmifera available

Matt Oldach mt880883 at dal.ca
Wed Jan 24 04:27:46 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We are excited to announce the release of our transcript assembly of Acropora gemmifera. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1874778717303422 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.margen.2017.12.007

This assembly matches or exceed those of the other published coral transcriptomes for many quality metrics and so, in the interest of open data access and accelerating scientific progress, we are announcing them to the coral-list community.

We generated this data with the collaboration of our partners at the National Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium (Taiwan) and Beijing Genomics Institute (China)
Major funding for this project was provided by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC).

Matthew J. Oldach, M.Sc.
Bioinformatician/Coral Reef Ecologist