[Coral-List] PhD opportunity

Ulisse Cardini ulisse.cardini at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 13:35:12 EDT 2018

Dear Coral-listers!

We have a PhD position available on microbe-host associations (also involving stable isotopes analyses) co-supervised by me at the Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn, Italy and Prof. Christian Wild from the University of Bremen, Germany. For more details go to: http://www.marinesymbiomes.eu/ or to http://www.marinesymbiomes.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/PhD-position-eMBraCE.pdf

Please forward the link to potential candidates and contact me if you have more questions about the project!

Best,

Ulisse

--
Dr. Ulisse Cardini