[Coral-List] International Symposium in Makassar

abigail2105 abigail2105 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 01:32:07 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues, I forward the following update on our MarSave International Symposium. I hope some of you may be able to join us in Makassar. If you would like the updated brochure or have any questions, please contact me off-list.All the bestAbigailAbigail M. MoorePh.D candidate in Fisheries ScienceHasanuddin University, Makassar, Indonesia
Dear Sir/Madam,On behalf of the MarSave Unhas International Symposium (MUIS) 2018 organizing committee, we are pleased to announce that the abstract submission deadline has been extended to July 2nd, 2018 in response to numerous requests and due to the increased interest in the upcoming 1st MarSave Symposium.
Looking forward to seeing you all at the 1st MarSave Unhas International Symposium (MUIS) from August 7th to 8th , 2018, in Makassar, Indonesia.
For further information, please contact us: info.marsave at gmail.com or visit www.symposium.marsave.org/Sent from Samsung tablet.