[Coral-List] Seeking training on Environmental Offsetting (Dredging)

Diego F di8go11 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 29 09:32:39 EDT 2018

Seeking training on Environmental Offsetting (Dredging)

Dear coral fellows,

I am seeking information of any upcoming training (workshops/courses/conferences) related to environmental offsetting specially from those related to dredging activities near sensitive habitats such as coral reefs and seagrass beds. Please do not hesitate to share with me any information you think could be of my interest (diegoflc at gmail.com).

Thanks in advance,
Diego