[Coral-List] Career Fairs and Grad Fair Nights for Marine/Atmospheric Sciences?

MPS RSMAS mps.rsmas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:13:00 EST 2018

Good morning,

I wanted to check in and see if any of you all knew of Career nights or
Graduate Fairs specifically for Marine Science or Atmospheric Sciences?
There are tons of Career Fairs/Graduate School Fairs that are out there,
but very few (if any) specific to these fields from a quick Google search.
I wanted to know if any of you know of these that exist (who and where)
and/or if you have helped to host one, was it worth it? Thank you all so
much!!

Josh Coco, Ed. D.

Executive Director, RSMAS

Tel: (305) 421.4002