[Coral-List] REEF is Hiring for our Key Largo, Florida office

Christy Semmens christy at reef.org
Sat Mar 17 12:41:18 EDT 2018

Greetings.

Reef Environmental Education Foundation (REEF) is pleased to share that we have posted three new opportunities to join our team. As REEF heads in to its 25th year, this is an exciting time and we look forward to growing our staff. All three positions are based at the REEF Headquarters Campus in Key Largo, Florida. Please distribute widely.

Jobs currently available are:

1. Executive Director
2. Director of Operations
3. Education and Office Coordinator

Please see our job page at www.REEF.org/jobs <http://www.reef.org/jobs> for detailed job descriptions and application instructions.

REEF is a non-profit, marine conservation organization. Our mission is to protect biodiversity and ocean life by actively engaging and inspiring the public through citizen science, education, and partnerships with the scientific community. REEF programs include marine life education, field research, and one of the largest citizen science programs in the world, supported through unique partnerships with private, governmental, scientific, and educational sectors. REEF’s programs directly benefit and help to protect marine life worldwide.

Please share with your networks.
All inquiries should go to jobs at REEF.org

Christy Pattengill-Semmens, Ph.D.
Director of Science
Reef Environmental Education Foundation (REEF)
www.REEF.org