[Coral-List] Free coral reef and sustainability lecture - attend or live-stream

Ben Lynch ben.lynch at imarest.org
Tue Mar 20 05:31:02 EDT 2018

Hi Jen,

Thanks for the heads up! We have fixed this on Eventbrite now so you can sign up to the webinar here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/live-stream-coral-reefs-in-their-international-year-tickets-43880560939?ref=ebtn

Just as a reminder, you will need a (free) IMarEST Web account in order to watch.

Sign up for one here<http://www.imarest.org/signup>, and then log in to IMarEST TV<https://imarest.cloud.panopto.eu/> at the time of the lecture to watch.

Kind regards,
Ben