[Coral-List] Invitation to take a 5-10 min survey on marine protected areas

Dominique Saheed saheeddominique at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:59:41 EDT 2018

Dear Coral Health Researchers:

*Invitation to take a 5-10 min survey on marine protected areas*

Do you have two or more years of experience working in, or doing research
in, one or more marine protected areas (MPAs)? We want to hear from you!
Please take a few minutes to fill in this short (~5-10 min), anonymous
survey about MPAs, available in English, Spanish, French at the following
link: http://mpasurvey.ca/

The survey can be filled out multiple times, once for each MPA. Knowledge
of non-native species, or their presence in an MPA, is *not* required.

*About the project:* Marine non-native species can have severe impacts on
native species, habitats, and ecosystems, yet there is minimal knowledge of
the prevalence of non-native species and their impacts in MPAs. As
researchers from Fisheries and Oceans Canada and the University of
Victoria, we seek to determine the global perception and management of
non-native species in MPAs.

Thank you for your help!

Ms. Dominique Saheed
​Research Assistant