[Coral-List] Recent publications

Hernandez Edwin coral_giac at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 16:02:20 EDT 2018

Greetings!
We are happy to share with you the web link addresses to three of our recent open access publications:

Coral Reef Resilience Index for Novel Ecosystems: A Spatial Planning Tool for Managers and Decision Makers - A Case Study from Puerto Rico

|  |  |

|  |
Coral Reef Resilience Index for Novel Ecosystems: A Spatial Planning Too...

Timely information is critical for coral reef managers and decision-makers to implement sustainable management m...

Multi-Disciplinary Lessons Learned from Low-Tech Coral Farming and Reef Rehabilitation: I. Best Management Practices

|  |  |

|  |
Multi-Disciplinary Lessons Learned from Low-Tech Coral Farming and Reef ...

Low-tech coral farming and reef rehabilitation have become important community-based coral reef management tools...

Multi-disciplinary Lessons Learned from Low-Tech Coral Farming and Reef Rehabilitation: II. Coral Demography and Social-Ecological Benefits

|  |  |

|  |
Multi-disciplinary Lessons Learned from Low-Tech Coral Farming and Reef ...

Low-tech coral farming and reef rehabilitation have become important tools to foster community-based participati...

Please, feel free to share them with your contacts, social media, and with any people interested in this topic. These are collaborative publications between UPR/CATEC and Sociedad Ambiente Marino
Regards,

Edwin A. Hernández-Delgado, Ph.D.
Affiliate Researcher

University of Puerto Rico
Center for Applied Tropical Ecology and Conservation
Coral Reef Research Group
P.O. Box 23360
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00931-3360

Tel (787) 764-0000, x-2009