[Coral-List] Nutrients / coral bleaching / coral mortality / coral disease

tomascik at novuscom.net tomascik at novuscom.net
Thu May 3 12:56:58 EDT 2018

Thank you for the links Scott. I would also like to end this with one
additional paper by Yentsch et al 2002 that is well worth the read:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/228475381_Sunlight_and_water_transparency_Cornerstones_in_coral_research

PDF link is here

http://www.cmep.ca/jcullen/publications/2002/Yentsch_et_al.2002.pdf

Please note that the papers I provided links for came at the same time
or after the review by Alina.

Cheers,
Tomas