[Coral-List] SCUBA & Science Now Open for Enrollment

Heidi Malizia heidi at marine-eco.org
Fri May 18 11:40:03 EDT 2018

   The Marine  and Coastal Ecology Research Center is excited to announce
   its SCUBA & Science course is now open for enrollment!

   The SCUBA and Science program includes not just a PADI certification in open
   water diving, but the opportunity to learn science skills valuable for field
   biologists and observing marine animal behavior.

   We will work with local Dive Masters for certification and additional dives
   focused  on marine ecology. The SCUBA and SCIENCE programs will run in
   several uniquely different warm water locations! Each site provides an
   opportunity to explore local reefs while we practice methods for collecting
   data.

   The course runs July 14- 21 and enrollment closes June 30 and participation
   in limited. All education and SCUBA equipment is provided, except: a mask,
   snorkel, dive boots, gloves and bag. Transportation from the dive shop to
   the dive locations is also provided.

   To sign up for the course and see what other courses we offer, check out our
   education hub at:  [1]www.Education.Marine-Eco.org and follow the link to
   “SCUBA  and  Science”  under  courses and click on “SCUBA and Science-
   Florida.”

   Please feel free to contact Heidi with any questions at Heidi at marine-eco.org

   We hope to see you in our SCUBA & Science course!

   Heidi Malizia

   Public Relations and Communications Manager

   Marine and Coastal Ecology Research Center Inc.

   [2]www.Marine-Eco.org

   [3]Heidi at Marine-Eco.org