[Coral-List] A Climate Change "Moonshot"

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:43:43 UTC 2019

We need a "Moonshot" to fight the existential crisis of climate change

"What we must now do is to create a fully empowered national climate change agency, devoted exclusively to climate change, with a mandate to prepare the carefully thought-through technical basis for an audacious action plan and with the political clout to make an impact."

Author Steve Denning explains in his Forbes article how to get to the climate change moonshot by comparing it to the original one.

The Vital Next Step In Fighting Climate Change
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2019/07/28/the-next-step-in-fighting-climate-change/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D.
Twitter: @GrouperDoc
Science Blog: https://grouperluna.com/