[Coral-List] Coral List topics and length

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 5 17:58:06 UTC 2019

Dear John,

All this is easily remedied via the delete button. The moderators do a great job as it is.
As far as discussing religion and politics on list, it is likely that we have all been schooled in the associated social improprieties, however from time to time these topics do have a way of entering into polite public discourse. The most recent post on list that appears to relate to your concerns was artfully presented, pertinent and certainly thought provoking. It was a bit lengthy, but then again no one here was required to take the time to consider all its tenets. As for climate change,I agree that enough is enough, so let’s do something about it!

Regards,
Steve Mussman

Sent from my iPad