[Coral-List] Mineral Accretion/ Biorock (Dennis Hubbard)

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 20:41:19 UTC 2019

Doing a quick search I found this book in Amazon:

Goreau TJ, Trench RK (Eds.) (2012) Innovative Methods of Marine Ecosystem Restoration, CRC Press.

The Table of Contents shows case studies on biorock, electrolysis for reef restoration etc.

I'm not promoting this book, and I have not read it yet, so I cannot comment on the quality of the studies.

Just sharing the information here for those interested on going a bit deeper on the topic.

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D.
Twitter: @GrouperDoc
Science Blog: https://grouperluna.com/
Art Blog: https://oceanbestiary.com/