[Coral-List] Bonaire Summer 2019: Scuba for Scientific Diving: Fundamentals course (July 6-11) No dive experience required

Rita Peachey rbjpeachey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 11:25:21 UTC 2019

Hi Sander:

Thank you for your email. The Institute for Sustainable Technology was
founded by me (Rita Peachey of CIEE Fame!) and Marc Tsagaris in 2016. The
scientific dive instructor and Dive Safety Officer is Astrid de Jager
Verstappen who had the same role at CIEE for 6 years. All dives are led by
Astrid who also now owns and runs the Technical Dive Services TDS shop at
Captain Don's Habitat. The instructor for Coral Reef Ecology Field Research
methods will be me or another PhD with ample experience in the field. I
have syllabi for the courses in the programs if you need them.

It would be great to see you again. Any plans to visit Bonaire?
Rita