[Coral-List] For graduate and undergraduate coral reef scientists

David Blakeway fathom5marineresearch at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 00:17:05 UTC 2020

Gene Shinn's ≈1 ton of scientific reprints heading to Mount Trashmore is a
significant loss. We need a coral reef Project Gutenberg to stop this
happening. Scanning and saving it to ReefBase would have been a big job but
a no-brainer investment in terms of ROI. Unfortunately we will run into
copyright problems making it all universally accessible.
Respect to all the forward-thinking libraries and non-profit organisations
who *are* taking on such projects.

On Sat, Nov 7, 2020 at 9:15 PM Alina Szmant via Coral-List <