[Coral-List] International Month Of The Reef, IMOR

Nohora Galvis icri.colombia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 14:32:11 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

The International Month Of The Reef,  IMOR, is an opportunity for those of
you who want to exercise how to provide a message about the relevance of
coral reefs effective protection.

The objective is to promote a stronger critical  scientific community that
values more the resilient coral reef than any unsustainable project. In
terms of the Blue Economy, enhancing the Existence Value of resilient coral
reefs.

You can participate tagging our social media with the hashtag #IMOR2020 in
your post of a 2D- 3D Video of maximum 3 minutes showing some of the
million species related to natural resilient coral reefs.

IMOR2020 starts in November the 5th, date that we in the Foundation ICRI
COLOMBIA since 2008 celebrated the Month of the Reef, till the 5th of
December (Colombian Day of The Reef).

The best prize is allowing you to experience the power of your words and
images. Nevertheless,  a Golden Seahorses donated by the Foundation ICRI
COLOMBIA will be awarded for the videos that receive the larger attention
with LIKES, Retweets or shares, Comments and interactions.

Mention us Twitter @ArrecifesCoral @ICRIcolombia Instagram
ObservatorioArrecifesCoral Facebook.com/ICRI.COLOMBIA YouTube ICRI COLOMBIA