[Coral-List] Dendrogyra and why we aren't saving the reefs

Vassil Zlatarski vzlatarski at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 18:33:14 UTC 2021

Steve G.,

So, for "the biggest of all our problems" in a professional sense you "can
make a strong case for it is a problem" without any recommendations, and
about your personal choice as a human you "don't know, so [you] don't give
advice".  Please, the question is still pending: Will human life on Earth
become unsustainable unless population growth is held in check?

Cheers,

Vassil