[Coral-List] Call for ICRS Awards, Travel Grants and Fellowships Applications

Carly Randall C.Randall at aims.gov.au
Wed Jan 26 02:59:01 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that the call for ICRS awards, fellowships and grant applications is now open for:

1)     Society awards (Eminence, Mid-career, Early-career, ICRS Fellow, World Reef, Conservation)

2)     Fellowships (Ruth Gates, Science Communications, Graduate Research)

3)     ICRS2022 student travel grants

The Society has recently made changes to awards eligibility criteria to build more equity and inclusion into our awards process. Please visit our website for more information and instructions for submission: https://coralreefs.org/awards-and-honors/

Please think of your well-deserving colleagues and submit a nomination. We hope to honor a wide diversity of our members and we need your help to do so!

Applications are due 15th February.

Thank you,

Carly J. Randall, PhD (she/her)
Benthic and Restoration Ecologist
Australian Institute of Marine Science
PMB No. 3 | Townsville | QLD 4810 | Australia
email C.Randall at aims.gov.au<mailto:C.Randall at aims.gov.au> | office 0747 534 213 | Google Scholar Profile<https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=KOolahcAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao> |  www.aims.gov.au<http://www.aims.gov.au/>