[Coral-List] Why do so many people care so little

Phillip Dustan phil.dustan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 17:17:43 UTC 2023

People obviously love money more than life until they find that money is
useless.
We are fast approaching that decision point on this planel.

On Tue, Apr 18, 2023 at 11:29 AM Vassil Zlatarski via Coral-List <

> in the face of planetary changes that will reshape the lives of our
> grandchildren?  In 1968, Baba Dioum, a Senegalese forest ranger, provided a
> memorable answer.  "In the end", he said, "we will conserve only what we
> love, we will love only what we understand, and we will understand only
> what we are taught.
>
> -  Knoll, A. H. 2021. A Brief History of Earth

Phillip Dustan PhD
Charleston SC  29424
843-953-8086 office
843-224-3321 (mobile)

"When we try to pick out anything by itself
we find that it is bound fast by a thousand invisible cords
that cannot be broken, to everything in the universe. "
*                                         John Muir 1869*

*A Swim Through TIme on Carysfort Reef*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCPJE7UE6sA
*Raja Ampat Sustainability Project video*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RR2SazW_VY&fbclid=IwAR09oZkEk8wQkK6LN3XzVGPgAWSujACyUfe2Ist__nYxRRSkDE_jAYqkJ7A
*Bali Coral Bleaching 2016 video*

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxOfLTnPSUo
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxOfLTnPSUo>*