[Coral-List] Fw: Marine Aquarium Trade

Charles Delbeek cdelbeek at calacademy.org
Wed Dec 13 19:00:24 UTC 2023

That paper is behind a pay/subscriber wall, any other way to get a copy? I
am interested to read what is considered "illegal", since this implies that
the corals cannot be imported, which is false. Having worked in the public
aquarium field for over 25 years and having worked with coral systems for
over 50 years ... I have dealt with many USFWS seizures of coral. but
before I comment any further on the original post, I would like to read the
paper.

Best regards,

*J. Charles Delbeek, M.Sc.*
Curator of Aquarium Projects, Steinhart Aquarium
California Academy of Sciences
www.calacademy.org
(415) 379-5303
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/calacademy> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/calacademy> | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/calacademy/>

On Wed, Dec 13, 2023 at 9:37 AM Wesley Franks via Coral-List <