[Coral-List] Request for input on coral relocation studies

tomascik at novuscom.net tomascik at novuscom.net
Sun Jul 2 18:31:28 UTC 2023

Considering the topic, you may find Mike Risk's 1999 paper "Paradise
lost: how marine science failed the world's coral reefs" of interest
(https://www.publish.csiro.au/mf/MF99067). There a some examples of
mitigating measures that were successful, and that gives me hope that
humanity can still pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Tom