[Coral-List] Application of D(A)PSI(W)R(M) Framework to Coral Reef Conservation

rady talaat radytalaat at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 08:39:37 UTC 2023

 Thank you very much for alerting me to this. I think the link is what caused the problem. I apologize for that.

https://www.mdpi.com/2071-1050/15/11/9133

    On Monday, July 10, 2023 at 08:01:23 AM GMT+3, Douglas Fenner <douglasfennertassi at gmail.com> wrote:

 Rady,
Did your post come out the way you intended?  There are a bunch of vertical lines, I'm guessing something is missing.  Coral-list does not send out attachments, it strips them off of posts because they could be long and clog the server up, and because they can have viruses in them.  Anyhow, you can see below what the post looks like, and it is puzzling because it doesn't have much info in it.
Application of D(A)PSI(W)R(M) Framework to Coral ReefConservation

The Application of D(A)PSI(W)R(M) Framework to Coral Reef Conservation

|  |  |

|  |
The Application of D(A)PSI(W)R(M) Framework to Coral Reef Conservation

Rady Tawfik

A total of 379,834 people visited Ras Mohammed National Park in 2020/21, most of whom snorkelled or dived to see...

With my best regards,

Rady Tawfik

PhD in Environmental Economics, University of East Anglia,UK

Assistant Professor, King Faisal University