[Coral-List] Facilities with Hawai'i coral

Hankins, Cheryl Hankins.Cheryl at epa.gov
Fri Jul 28 15:13:29 UTC 2023

Greetings Coral Community,

As of April of this year, our Coral Research Facility is culturing Hawai'i coral for research (under permit with DAR). So far, the corals are thriving. I am just  curious if there are any other facilities (research, public, or universities) that house Hawai'i outside of the State of Hawaii. It would be nice to have an additional resource for questions or tips or tricks.

Thank you,

Cheryl Hankins
Research Biologist/Unit Diving Officer/EPA Scientific Diver Training Director
US EPA | Gulf Ecosystem Measurement & Modeling Division
1 Sabine Island Drive | Gulf Breeze, FL 32561 | Office: 850.934.9340
Email hankins.cheryl at epa.gov<mailto:hankins.cheryl at epa.gov>