[Coral-List] In memorium. Remembering pillar coral

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 00:08:27 UTC 2023

    I'm informed that the coral Ctenella chagius is now placed in the
Euphillidae, based on DNA sequencing.  The paper is  Arrigoni, R.,
Stolarski, J., Terraneo, T.I., Hoeksema, B.W., Berumen, M.L., Payri, C.,
Montano, S. and Benzoni, F., 2023. Phylogenetics and taxonomy of the
scleractinian coral family Euphylliidae. *Contributions to Zoology*, *92*(2),
pp.130-171.   The link that Google Scholar has to the paper is not working.
    Cheers, Doug