[Coral-List] new book with lots of photos showing what the Caribbean was like

Paul Muir paularwen at gmail.com
Fri May 5 07:32:42 UTC 2023

We also really need something like this for the GBR, which I suspect is
running 50 years behind the Caribbean and already having local species
extinctions (although there’s precious little data re species loss/recovery
and bleaching susceptibility).

Paul Muir,

Private consultant

On Fri, 5 May 2023 at 6:49 am, Alina Szmant via Coral-List <