[Coral-List] Coral Reef Video Footage Request

Dr Stuart P Wynne stuart at stuartwynne.co.uk
Fri May 19 17:49:16 UTC 2023

Dear Coral-List,

The Coral Reef Research Hub is attempting to build an archive of footage
from coral reefs around the world, both past and present. We are putting
out a call to anyone with such footage that they are willing to
contribute, which we will archive on our YouTube channel for anyone to
freely access.

Link here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyF57OYQvSXOQS9qTNzr4Ew

The footage does not have to be accurately categorised; we are looking
for generic dive-site sized locations and date accurate to one year. We
hope that this archive, over time, will become a valuable resource for
researchers and managers, and help avoid the ever present shifting
baseline problem, inherent in multi-generation research areas.

If you would like to contribute, please get in touch with me below. All
contributions will be fully credited and shared within our network to
give contributors their deserved exposure.

Many thanks!

Dr. Stuart P. Wynne
stuart at stuartwynne.co.uk
www.stuartwynne.co.uk [1]