[Coral-List] The Spread of SCTLD

Vassil Zlatarski vzlatarski at gmail.com
Thu May 25 03:04:06 UTC 2023

Hi colleagues,

Following Todd's appeal "let's try to keep the topics as factually based as
we can" I would like to mention a paper:

*Scleractinians of Yucatán Peninsula, Mexico: results of 1983-1984
investigation.*

It was published  in 2008. [not 2007] CICIMAR *Oceánides*. 22(1, 2): 45-116

I will be glad to provide a pdf.

Cheers,

Vassil

Vassil Zlatarski
D.Sc. (Biology), Ph.D. (Geology)

On Wed, May 24, 2023 at 7:29 PM Todd Barber via Coral-List <