[Coral-List] Help Us Understand the Beauty of Coral Reefs

Vassil Zlatarski vzlatarski at gmail.com
Sat May 27 12:22:08 UTC 2023

Dear all,

Yes, Phil, and let me remind:

*Why do so many people care so little in the face of planetary changes that
will reshape the lives of our grandchildren?  In 1968, Baba Dioum, a
Senegalese forest ranger, *

*provided a пemorable answer. "In the end", he said, "we will conserve only
what we love, we will love only what we understand, and we will understand
only what we are taught."*
                                              -  Knoll, A. H. 2021. A Brief
History of Earth

Teaching and education are coming from family, school and society
(including taxes).

Cheers,

Vassil

On Sat, May 27, 2023 at 7:01 AM Phillip Dustan via Coral-List <