[Coral-List] Recent publication - Coastal Restoration in Small Island Developing States

Austin Bowden-Kerby abowdenkerby at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 05:31:08 UTC 2024

Muchas gracias Edwin!

Nice work!   This provides a great overview with specific details.  It is
an excellent assemblage of past studies in one place.
I am presently working in Kiribati and Tuvalu, on the leading edge of SLR
impacts and with governments feeling cornered and desperate.
This work provides the perfect foundation for responding to SLR via
ecosystem restoration.  So I will be able to use this myself and will also
share this with the climate change people throughout the region.

Austin

Austin Bowden-Kerby, PhD
Corals for Conservation
P.O. Box 4649 Samabula, Fiji Islands

https://www.corals4conservation.org
Publication on C4C's coral-focused climate change adaptation strategies:
https://www.mdpi.com/2673-1924/4/1/2/pdf
Film on our "Reefs of Hope" coral restoration for climate change adaptation
strategies:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG0lqKciXAA
TEDx talk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PRLJ8zDm0U
https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/emergency-response-to-massive-coral-bleaching/
<https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/emergency-response-to-massive-coral-bleaching/>

Teitei Livelihoods Centre
Km 20 Sigatoka Valley Road, Fiji Islands
(679) 938-6437
http:/www.
<http://permacultureglobal.com/projects/1759-sustainable-environmental-livelihoods-farm-Fiji>
teiteifiji.org
http://permacultureglobal.com/projects/1759-sustainable-environmental-livelihoods-farm-Fiji
https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/happy-chickens-for-food-security-and-environment-1/

On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 5:57 AM Greg Challenger via Coral-List <