[Coral-List] I could not stand by on Earth Day

Roger Griffis - NOAA Federal roger.b.griffis at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 24 01:17:36 UTC 2024

Well said Peter - unfortunately so true.

With sadness for our precious planet and all things this Earth Day 🌎

Roger

Roger B. Griffis

Climate Coordinator

NOAA Fisheries Office of Science and Technology

1315 East West Highway, Silver Spring, MD 20910

301-980-4694 (cell)

roger.b.griffis at noaa.gov

Find out more at:

NOAA Fisheries and Climate Change
<https://www.fisheries.noaa.gov/topic/climate-change>

US National Climate Assessment 4: Oceans and Marine Resources
<https://nca2018.globalchange.gov/chapter/9/>

On Tue, Apr 23, 2024 at 8:12 PM Peter Sale via Coral-List <