[Coral-List] PhD Opportunity

Amelia Wenger amelia.wenger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 21:38:03 UTC 2024

Come and join our exciting CORDAP project to develop a global,
user-friendly, open-source, dynamic pollution mapping and risk assessment
tool!

As a PhD candidate in this program, you'll play a crucial role in equipping
coral reef managers worldwide with the essential information needed to
mitigate pollution and protect these vital ecosystems. The selected
candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with coral reef
conservation and restoration organizations, like Wildlife Conservation
Society and Coral Vita.

The position is based at the University of Queensland in Brisbane,
Australia.

Applications close the 20th of February. Please note, I am getting a lot of
emails about it so may be a bit slow to respond!

More information on the project and how to apply can be found here:

https://study.uq.edu.au/study-options/phd-mphil-professional-doctorate/projects/global-initiative-dynamic-pollution-mapping-and-management-coral-reef-ecosystems