[Coral-List] Video on How we can impact our planet for climate Change

Valerie Gregoire vg.valeriegregoire at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 17:00:05 UTC 2024

Good Day Coral-lister,

I red almost all email from the list but i never wrote. We are all concerned about the coral and by extension to our planet.
This video is great. and it also give the tools to be able to do it yourself and implement it in your community. It is about growing your food, everyone need food to eat and i found the tools very helpful and straight forward so that everyone can take action and encourage others around you to actually take action. I believe that some of the reader from the coral-list would be interested, therefore i share it here.

https://grow.foodrevolution.org/screening/?registrationId=ada47aa0-205b-4767-995a-5df2b0f8f3dc&frn_source=sfmc&frn_medium=email-regs&frn_campaign=tntg-evergreen&frn_content=reengagement-1
The Need To GROW | Watch the full film – free!
grow.foodrevolution.org

Warms regards,
Valerie Gregoire M.Sc.Marine Biology
Co-Director/Co-founder C.A.R.E. SKN